Shirt Pocket Discussions  
    Home netTunes launchTunes SuperDuper! Buy Now Support Discussions About Shirt Pocket    

Go Back   Shirt Pocket Discussions > SuperDuper! > General

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-18-2011, 05:43 AM

Scheduled Tasks all of a sudden not working anymore???

Hi

We are using the registered version of Super Duper. We are running the latest stable version which I believe is 2.6.2 (v87).

We have been using it for some time now and it has been a great product but recently we are starting to run into problems. Just wanted to know if anyone else is using it to perform backups and if they can relate to the issue we are having.

Since a restart of our Mac Server which is running 10.5.8 Leopard server none of the scheduled tasks run at the allocated time. If I run the jobs manually through the GUI they work fine.

I have tried to restart the Mac Server numerous times, I have also deleted all the scheduled tasks and recreated them but doesn’t seem to work.

Does anyone know what could be the issue? I have had a look on this forum and have noticed other users who have encountered this issue but there doesn’t seem to be any workaround.

It’s really odd how all of a sudden it has stopped working.

If I cant get it working I may have to look at Carbon copy cloner which is a shame as I love superduper and the smart update feature is just fantastic.

Any advice would be apprecitated.

Thanks