Shirt Pocket Discussions  
    Home netTunes launchTunes SuperDuper! Buy Now Support Discussions About Shirt Pocket    

Go Back   Shirt Pocket Discussions > SuperDuper! > General
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-08-2009, 01:23 PM

thanks and one more question

Thanks, Dave. I discovered the answers to my questions a couple of minutes later, after the copy was completed. I do need "copy newer," as I sometimes accidentally delete files from FCP in an attempt to "clean up" render files, etc. and I want the deleted file available to me on the second drive. I also have a few files on the second drive that aren't on the first, and I don't want them deleted. Much to my pleasant surprise, though, once the initial 3-hour copy was finished, I find that it takes less than a minute to do another backup.

I have one more question, though: Isn't there a way to schedule an automatic backup every time I log into my account for the day, rather than at certain times of the day? I can never be sure what time I will log in, and I don't want my computer to wake up for a backup.

Thanks, and sorry about the double posting. I had no idea I'd done that until I saw both of them there, and I didn't know how to delete the extra one.

Susieq