Shirt Pocket Discussions  
    Home netTunes launchTunes SuperDuper! Buy Now Support Discussions About Shirt Pocket    

Go Back   Shirt Pocket Discussions > SuperDuper! > General

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-09-2009, 08:46 PM

One Laptop - Two Internal Drives

I have a MBP with the optical drive removed and replaced with a second hard drive. I have my system drive backed up with SD to a sparse image on a network volume - no problem there. What I'm wondering is if it is possible to backup my secondary drive, which is just for audio data (Pro Tools / Logic sessions) using SD as well, to another sparse image or separate drive. As far as I can tell, I can only backup my system drive with SD , which is great, but in the case of something going wrong with this laptop, (or loss or theft) restoring my system would only be winning half the battle as the DAW data is just as if not MORE important than what's on the system drive. Any help would be appreciated as I have just purchased a 2TB Time Capsule, but am trying to not crack it open and go the Time Machine route unless I have to .