Shirt Pocket Discussions  
    Home netTunes launchTunes SuperDuper! Buy Now Support Discussions About Shirt Pocket    

Go Back   Shirt Pocket Discussions > SuperDuper! > General

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-12-2015, 06:59 AM

Shell Script Not Running on Copy Complete

I have been using SuperDuper! for years with no problems. I recently bought a new MacBook Pro. I chose to reinstall my apps instead of using Migration Assistant, so I downloaded SuperDuper! 2.7.5 (same version that I was using on my old MacBook Pro) and installed it and entered my serial number. I will be wiping the old computer after I have migrated everything.

In Options -> Advanced, I point SuperDuper! to a shell script to run when copying is complete that sends me an email. Although my scheduled copies run as planned, the shell script is not being called -- I've checked the log. When I look at old logs from my other computer, the script is clearly being called at the end of the copy.

What is causing this?