Shirt Pocket Discussions  
    Home netTunes launchTunes SuperDuper! Buy Now Support Discussions About Shirt Pocket    

Go Back   Shirt Pocket Discussions > SuperDuper! > General

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-19-2008, 09:09 AM

Schedule not executing after Leopard install

Dave,

My 10.4.11 system did a nightly SD clone to a FW disk which I updated just prior to installing Leopard. I then disconnected the drive and put it in a drawer - just in case. The Leopard install went fine and I immediately updated to 10.5.2. I've been exploring Leopard for a few days and deliberately have not used SD yet. (I want to hold onto my 10.4.11 backup.) I expected SD to try to execute its scheduled backups although I knew they would fail since the FW disk wasn't connected. But SD never tried to run the scheduled backup. My machine is set to never sleep. Before I start trying things on my own, I wondered if I need to edit the scheduled backup, delete and re-add the scheduled backup, or delete and reinstall SD. If I do the latter, is there a file that stores the schedule that also needs to be deleted?