Shirt Pocket Discussions  
    Home netTunes launchTunes SuperDuper! Buy Now Support Discussions About Shirt Pocket    

Go Back   Shirt Pocket Discussions > SuperDuper! > General

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-16-2007, 08:28 AM

restart failed scheduled job

Is there any way to restart a scheduled copy that fails? It seems like you should be able to open the Scheduled Copies window and right-click the failed job (or any job) and run it manually.

One other thing...
When I use Load Settings to open a scheduled copy and click "Copy Now" it doesn't seem to be aware that it is a sceduled copy. For example, in the Scheduled Copies window, the Last Copy is not updated.

Correct me if I am wrong, but the scheduler seems to be independant from the main app. Once a job is scheduled, the only thing you can do with it is delete it or disable it from running....

I am not sure if this is a popular feature request, but for me it would be extremely useful to be able to edit a scheduled copy to change the destination or the copy script it is using, in addition to starting a scheduled copy manually.

Thanks!