View Single Post
Old 03-01-2005, 10:10 PM

So I go ahead and just try without the 2 Toasts. Curioser and curioser. WHen SD! gets to the point where it says it's invoking custiom script it stops and drops a sheet twith the following query:

SuperDuper! has not finished preparing the target volume.
Stopping now will leave BACKUP in an unknown state. Are you sure you want to Stop? Yes No [buttons]

Choosing No has SD! finishing and quitting, then nothing. Script is not invoked, but at least nothing like original issue. I ran it a second time so i could get the exact wording of the sheet. That time, by the time I finished copying the text I see the AppleScript icon bouncing in the Dock. I get an AppleScript error saying event has timed out. So I wonder if that happened the first time and I just missed it. No, I have tried two more times and each time I get the SD! message and nothing in the Dock. I don't know what happened that one time. Just tried again coz the AS occurence bothered me and this time it did appear but the AS error was Application not running. The only consisten thing has beed SD! pausing to give the sheet.

I'm going to bed. I don't even care about this feature all that much.