View Single Post
Old 10-19-2015, 03:56 PM

In the GUI when I open a copy script and then go to the include tab and then hit the + button, it opens up the file dialog to

Code:
~/Library/Application Support/SuperDuper!/Copy Scripts/
I then choose a script and it accepts it, and I see it listed in the list of includes. However when I run the backup I get the following error:

Code:
| 01:44:52 PM | Error | SDCopy: Unable to locate included copy script: xyzExcludeAlways.dset in /Applications/SuperDuper!.app/Contents/Resources
| 01:44:52 PM | Error | : No such file or directory
So then I tried to manually edit the dset file so that I can specify more of a full path name. I see that what is there when I configured via the GUI is not the full explicit path name, just the base name, I guess its assuming to find it in Standard Scripts.

So I tried to set it like this with full explicit path name in the dset file directly:
Code:
	<key>Include Directives</key>
	<array>
		<string>Backup - all files.dset</string>
		<string>/Users/xyz/Library/Application Support/SuperDuper!/Copy Scripts/xyzExcludeLists/xyzExcludeAlways.dset</string>
	</array>
The above appears to work. When I go back to the GUI to view the copy script, it does display the whole explicit path name exactly as contained in the XML.

Last edited by Dewdman42; 10-19-2015 at 03:58 PM.