View Single Post
Old 01-24-2008, 05:57 PM

Talking yes, SuperDuper does rock!!

I upgraded to TIGER this past weekend (from Leopard) on my powerbook 1.25GHz old but still kickn notebook... the downloads to make it up to date took quite awhile on the WIFI network that I am using... proud to report that everything works and I think as I had heard from others that some of the actions (screen draws, etc) seem to be faster (or is it jus mah imagination, runnin awayyyy with me?? Temptations)... so, had a partition for Panther image, and had created two more partitions on my lacie 500 gig D2 quadra external drive (FW800 connection)... used SuperDuper to create a TIGER bootable image... so, now I have two bootable images - TIGER and Panther OSs... and I have another large partition that I plan to use IF I ever byte the bullet and upgrade to the scarey LEOPARD OS... I like the widgets in TIGER quite abit and want to test out automator... seems like quite a few nice features - and spotlight reminds me of a VERY OLD Windows (or maybe it was just DOS) program called Magellan that would index your HD and allow you quick access to files, etc - in a way not totally unlike that of SPOTLIGHT...

thanks Danian for SuperDuper... keep up the great software development work... your company knows how to do it right - great product and even greater customer interaction/support/etc... that is KEY to success and I know, having read your bio that you have tons of experience in this area...

YO ROCKY!!!,
southside live from Bangkok, Thailand