View Single Post
Old 12-09-2007, 06:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris_johnsen View Post
I am running the same on a PPC (G4 iBook). I am not running any Input Managers, though I do have the Safari Debug menu turned on. I logged out from the Shirt Pocket forums web site and was able to log back in just fine (I checked the "remember me" box). I quit Safari and after restarting it, I went to this forum and it still knew who I was.

I have four persistent cookies from the forum: bblastvisit, bbuserid, bblastactivity, and bbpassword. There is also a bbsessionhash session-only cookie.

I also have 5 or so cookies that start with "MintUnique". They all look like timestamps, so I don't think they have much to do with forum logins.
Hi Chris, thanks for the input it was most helpful. The only Input Manager I am running is "Inquisitor" and I have the debug menu active. Logged into Shirt Pocket this time manually again.

I too have the 5 cookies "MintUnique". I have the bblastvisit, bblastactivity and the bbsessionhash cookies. I don't have bbuserid or bbpassword I think this could be the problem. I also have 3 other cookies, exp_last_activity, bbthread_lastview and exp_last_visit (the low dashes are intentional). I note when I log out I get a message from Shirt Pocket vb bulleting board informing me "all cookies cleared". Is this normal? Thanks again,

Best R's, Jeffus.