View Full Version : Found a bug I can't repeat

12-03-2005, 12:35 PM
I was trying to set up a scheduled backup to an external firewire drive on my wife's eMac. I don't want the drive to be mounted when she's using the machine, so I was tweaking some Applescript (that I got from these forums) to mount and unmount the external volumes.

I somehow reached a point where changing the type of backup with the popup menu or options was not reflected in SD's main window. Also, when I went into Advanced options to add the before and after scripts, the path to the script was not displayed in the text bar next to each check box.

Quitting and relaunching SuperDuper with the external volume mounted corrected these problems.

If I can figure out some kind of repeatable pattern I will let you know.


12-03-2005, 01:57 PM
That's be great, Chris -- not sure what this might be...