View Full Version : SD v2.0, When?

07-29-2005, 02:34 PM
I know getting an exact date is not gonna happen, but how 'bout a clue/estimate/guess so that we may be sure not to miss it?

Indeed I long for the scheduling feature. :o

07-29-2005, 02:59 PM
We've got one more feature to complete, and then a bit more polish...

07-29-2005, 03:10 PM
Thanks Dave!

07-29-2005, 03:11 PM
Sure, Pendragon. Patience, patience... we want this to be a great release!

07-30-2005, 09:37 AM
Will the Scheduler allow more than one scheduled activity so that one can run the backup to more than one volume or allow multiple destination volumes?

FWIW: I haven't a clue how you determined the cost point for SD, but I would have paid (US) $40.00 for it. CCC is OK, but is not in the same league with SD.

07-30-2005, 09:46 AM
There's no limit on the number of scheduled copies you can have, so you can back up any number of source volumes to any number of destinations.

I'm glad you're pleased with the value we offer!

11-10-2005, 03:06 AM
I just learned about SD. I am interested in purchasing but am wondering if you plan to charge an upgrade fee for SD 2.0? If so, I will wait. If not, I will buy today. Thanks for the info.

11-10-2005, 08:36 AM
As explained in my blog (http://www.shirt-pocket.com/blog), SD! v2.0 is a free update.

11-10-2005, 04:15 PM
Thanks, Dave. You may want to add this under the Buy Now! header on the main product page. (I didn't know you had a blog and wouldn't think to look there.)