PDA

View Full Version : Is it worth buying now?


Magritte
02-04-2007, 01:31 AM
I've looked at the trial version of SD and it seems to be exactly what I'm looking for. However, reading about the problems with 10.4.8 on Intel Macs (which is what I have), I'm wondering if I shouldn't wait to get this until it's confirmed the problems are fixed one way or another.

If it makes a difference, the way I plan to use SD is to do a full backup of my hard drive once a month, and do custom scripted backups of my personal files every night.

dnanian
02-04-2007, 11:34 AM
You're welcome to wait, of course. But as I've said elsewhere, the problem is fixed in 10.4.9...

davecc
02-05-2007, 11:26 AM
Hi Dave,

Thanks for sharing the info with the 10.4.9 update.

David