Originally Posted by dnanian
We're aware of this and working on a fix. The data *is* being copied (and faster), but the stats are wrong.
Good to know. I'm glad I checked here.
I upgraded to v2.7 on my 2010 Mac Mini (running Lion 10.7.4) and commenced cloning c. 3TB of media files from a FW800-connected Drobo onto a new, blank 4TB drive c. noon today. When I got home a little while ago, SuperDuper's progress bar and stats clashed with each other-- the "Copy Files" progress bar was far along, but a copy speed of 4.3 MB/s was reported, with only c. 130 GB copied.
The new drive actually had over 1TB already copied onto it. I had to test files to make sure they were real and not placeholders, something I used to get fooled by with bit torrents.