PDA

View Full Version : Won't do anything.

esbandido
04-06-2008, 04:38 PM
I just wiped my hard drive and re-installed all my programs.

For some reason SuperDuper will not work. None of the tabs do anything when I click on them. The program just sits there. I can't select a source or a destination.

Anybody have any thoughts?

esbandido
04-06-2008, 05:05 PM
This is strange.

I trashed the preference file and the app. Then re-installed. It still just sits there, the tabs won't do anything and it comes up as an unregistered copy (as it should).

When I select 'register' under the SuperDuper! menu, it shows the write up extolling its virtues and says to press the Buy Now! button to begin the registration process only there is no button.

I'm attaching a jpeg and it shows the tabs sort of greyed out. They just stay that way if you try to click on them and do anything.

Very peculiar.

dnanian
04-06-2008, 06:26 PM
Delete the "Saved Settings" folder in Library/Application Support/SuperDuper!, then give it another try.

esbandido
04-06-2008, 06:51 PM
There was nothing in there so I just deleted the whole SuperDuper folder that was in Application Support and reinstalled.

Bingo. All is well.

Sorry, this may seem like stuff we should think of on our own but man, I was stymied. Thanks for your help. This app is a key part of my computing, so your assistance is much appreciated.

dnanian
04-06-2008, 09:39 PM
Glad I could help!